Living Carbon Compost
Living Carbon high performance compost, combined with our agronomic system, helps growers reduce their reliance on synthetic fertilizers which significantly reduces costs while achieving better yields.
Living Carbon is a tested and proven system of carbon based agriculture: microbial life thrives in our atmospheric nutrition, therefore we grow healthier crops and achieve better yields. It is a patented blend of microbial and bacterial formulas, five different forms of calcium, humates, and minerals added to a finished compost material.
Specialized soil tests show how aggressively one can start reducing synthetic fertilizers once applying Living Carbon. By year three most farmers can significantly reduce their nitrogen application and reduce or eliminate phosphorus or potassium applications.
To further enhance the biological system farmers can use Liquid Living Carbon Compost Tea in furrow during spring planting.
Liquid Living Carbon Compost Tea
- Compost Tea from Composted Manure Feedstocks
- Contains 67 elements, including major, trace, and ultra-trace elements
- Adds a robust microbial population to the soil.
- Contains numerous beneficial bacteria and fungals
- Reduces residue decomposition time.
- Can be mixed with other liquids such as fertilizers and pesticides with no harm to the product
- Can be placed in row and/or foliar fed